Ms. Cam Tu Vo Nguyen, a dual-qualified lawyer admitted in Paris and New York, assists in arbitral proceedings as tribunal secretary to the residents of The Arbitration Chambers.
Prior to joining The Arbitration Chambers, Cam Tu practised international arbitration as counsel with the Singapore office of a leading Vietnamese law firm. She has worked with the ICC International Court of Arbitration in Paris, as well as with leading international arbitration law firms in Paris and Ho Chi Minh. As counsel, Cam Tu represented clients in disputes relating to shareholders, supply, trade, construction, and oil and gas agreements under the ICC, UNCITRAL, SIAC and VIAC arbitration rules.
She is an active member of Young ICCA, with whom she organised events in Southeast Asia, including her native Vietnam. She is also a mentee of the Young ICCA Mentorship Program 2020–2021, and an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. She holds three master's degrees, an M.B.A. in Asian Markets from INSEEC School of Business, a master’s in business law from the University of Paris 1 Pantheon-Sorbonne, and an LL.M. in International Dispute Resolution from Fordham University School of Law. She is fluent in English, French, and Vietnamese.
- Tribunal Law Clerk, The Arbitration Chambers (2020–)
- Associate, YKVN LLP (Singapore) (2016–2020)
- Trainee Lawyer, Shearman & Sterling LLP (Paris) (2014)
- Trainee Lawyer, Baker McKenzie (Ho Chi Minh) (2014)
- Trainee Lawyer, Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP (Paris) (2013)
- Intern, ICC International Court of Arbitration (Paris) (2013)
- Assistant, ICC International Court of Arbitration (Paris) (2011–2012)
Professional Offices & Memberships
- Associate Grade Member, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (2020)
- Member, Young ICCA (2016)
- Member, Young SIAC (YSIAC) (2016)
- Member, ICC Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) (2016)
- Paris (2014)
- New York (2016)
- LL.M, Fordham University School of Law (New York) (2015)
- Certificate in International Commercial Arbitration, Cornell University Law School – Summer Institute of International and Comparative Law in Paris (Paris) (2012)
- Master of Business Administration in Asian Markets, INSEEC Business School (Paris and Shanghai) (2011)
- Master’s Degree in Business Law, University Paris 1- Pantheon-Sorbonne (Paris) (2009)
- Law Degree, Free University of Brussels (Brussels) (2007)
- Assisted in drafting Vietnam Chapter of GAR Know-How Commercial Arbitration (2017–2019)
- Assisted in drafting Vietnam year-in review of The International Arbitration Review (2018–2019)
- Assisted in drafting Vietnam chapter for The International Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration (2018–2019)
- Assisted in drafting the Vietnam Chapter of the Chambers Litigation (2019)
- Assisted in drafting the Vietnam Chapter of the Guide to Arbitration in Asia (2018)
English, French, Vietnamese
For more information on contact details and recent appointments, download CV.